We look forward to seeing you and helping you remain in the best of health. We know that prevention and treatment of dental disease is an essential aspect of overall wellness. Additionally, our commitment to infection control is unwavering. We encourage you to seek care if you are feeling well and safe.
We are continuously monitoring and reviewing ADA, CDC and local governing boards’ recommendations about safety. While our office already adheres to these standard precautions, there are several recommendations we have implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the delivery of dental care in a safe and low-risk environment. These include:
- Requiring that facemasks be worn at all times except when in the operatories.
- Screening patients for signs or symptoms of infection when we update their medical histories.
- Making sure our masks, gloves, and eye protection are appropriate for the procedures performed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
- Following routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, using hospital-grade disinfectant, as well as appropriate sterilization of all tools and equipment.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Exposure to someone with COVID-19
- Travel within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
Contact us today if you have questions or need to schedule/confirm your upcoming appointment. We are here to help and look forward to seeing you soon.
In Good Health,
Your Dental Team
“I have been going to Critchfield dental for about 13 years. The staff has always been so kind. They do a great job and I have never had any problems. My kids get their teeth cleaned there too and the staff is also really good with kids. I highly recommend them!”
“I love going to Critchfield Dental! Everything one there has always been very nice, and the office is clean and well cared for. And Dr. Critchfield and all the hygienists who have worked on my teeth over the years have always been very gentle, which greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this office!”
“Dr. Critchfield has been our dentist for six years. His professional, knowledgeable and kind staff are a comfort and delight to all who come for their dental care. Calm, reassuring and dedicated to each and everyone is present in every visit. You can expect and receive the best dentistry in the valley. We are blessed to call him our dentist.”
“Dr. Critchfield is an amazing dentist and the Dental assistants were very nice and made me feel welcomed.”
“Dr. Critchfield and his staff are so nice and professional. I have gone to him for about 28 years now, and have nothing but good things to say about him. He is very gentle and ethical.”